Yoga Asanas are the best way to get slim and fit easily with doing hard training. Here are some benefits of your slim trim body and fitness.
- Being slim is very good since it directly effect our life span.
- Our fitness also helps us in living life more frequently even at higher ages.
- And it is known to us that healthy body develops healthy mind.
- If you don’t want to loose your all assets in curing several diseases then you should exercise daily to be fit.
- It makes our life easier when we live in a healthy scenerio.
- A slim guy can do many things more easily then others.
- In today’s time everybody want to be attractive and fitness makes you looking like of your choice.
- At the higher age you will not depend on your loved ones if exercise daily.
- You can eat food of your choice when you are fit.
- Last but not least, fitness helps you to live a long and comfortable life.
HOW TO DO
- Stand in attention position and join your hands in front of your lower chest.
- Inhale raising your hands straight up and urge back keeping your head between arms.
- Exhale and bend forward keeping your back straight and knees locked,stretch fully keeping your hands and leg in one line.
- Stretch your right leg back bending the knee keeping your toes outside.
- Exhale and stretch your left leg back into a bank .
- Inhale bringing your knees to the ground.
- Exhale bringing your chest and forehead to the ground.
- Inhale, slide forward and lift your chest to the navel keeping your toes together and elbows in.
- Exhale and lift your head up to the air looking at your toes.
- Inhale bringing back the right leg placing the knee on the floor, making sure that the toes are pointed out and repeat all the process for about twelve times.
PARIGHASANA (GATE POSE)
HOW TO DO
- Begin with the knees on the floor and stretch your right leg out to the right keeping you left knee directly below your left head.
- Inhale and raise your left hand up .
- Exhale and bent towards right side over your right leg press the hand on the right leg.
- Inhale and hold the position for up to 6 to 8 breaths.
- Exhale and release the arms and repeat to the left side.
KAILASHASANA (POSE OF KAILASH)
HOW TO DO
- Stand align in attention position and after that spread your feet 3 to 4 feet apart.
- Open both your feet at 45 degrees with the toes outward.
- Inhale and lift both hands in namaskara mudra above the head.
- Exhale and bend down your legs bringing your trunk down keeping your back straight, hold the position for 6 to 8 breaths.
- To release, inhale raising the legs and straightening the body.
- Exhale and release the arms.
CHATURANGA DANDASANA (FORELIMBS STAFF POSE)
HOW TO DO
- Sit in vajrasana mudra, inhale and come to a table top position with your palms and knees on the floor shoulder width apart.
- Exhale straightening the legs creating a plank with the body and look up and hold the position for 6 to 8 breaths.
- If this is enough then exhale and drop back to the ground.
- If you are comfortable in this posture then you may do the advance version of it by exhaling and bending your elbows and body towards the floor without actually touching it.
- Stop at a point when you are few inches away from the ground and hold this position for 6 to 8 breaths.
- To release inhale and come to the cobra pose with your elbows inside and toes touching each other.
- Exhale and come back to vajrasana.
BHUJANGASANA (COBRA POSE)
HOW TO DO
- Sit in the vajrasana position on the floor and after that lie down with your chest on the floor.
- Keep both the hands on both the sides of your chest by touching the floor through your palms.
- Keep the toes stretch away and both the feet joined.
- Inhale and pickup your upper body up to naval and hold this position for 10 to 20 seconds then get back in relax position.
- Now keep your both hands below your chin and pick your body up and hold for 10 to 20 seconds and after that come in relax position.
- Stretch your legs up to 2 feet distance and keep your both hands at the side of underarms keeping both palms on floor.
- Inhale and pick your upper body up and see the right leg with your eyes and after 5 seconds come in relaxed position and repeat with left side.
- Now join your legs and keep your hands at the side of armpits and pick your chest and both hands up to naval and hold for 5 seconds.
PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED BEFORE DOING THESE YOGA ASANAS
- Do not do these yoga asanas if you have a back injury.
- Abstain from these yoga asanas if you are pregnant.
- Avoid these asanas if you have knee problem.
- You should not strain your lower back while doing these asanas, stretch your back to your extent.